Shane Barker is a digital marketing consultant who specializes in influencer marketing, product launches, sales funnels, targeted traffic, and website conversions. The instructor of a personal branding course at UCLA, Shane has consulted with Fortune 500 companies, influencers with digital products, and top celebrities. He has also been published by Ink, Huffington Post, Forbes, and more.
In this episode, Shane shares what we can all do to become better influence marketers. Listen in to hear his advice on how to find and reach out to influencers, what kinds of things to consider about the people you want to promote your brand, and advice for asking for promotion even if you don’t have a big budget.
Learn how to become a better influence marketer with digital marketing consultant @shane_barker. #influencemarketing #digitalmarketing #outreach Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- What influence marketing is and why it’s important.
- Why you don’t have to be a celebrity to utilize this style of marketing.
- What to consider when hiring an influencer.
- The kinds of questions to ask when interviewing people to promote your brand.
- Tools to help you identify influencers.
- How to reach out to influencers.
- Tips for follow-up emails.
- Advice for asking an influencer to promote your product—even if you don’t have a budget to pay them.
- Shane’s secret to solid SEO.
- What people can do to get more backlinks.
Key Resources for Shane Barker:
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below