100 Ways to Persuade and Convince Consumers with Neuromarketing
Rated 4.5/5 with 335 Amazon reader reviews
Rated 4.0/5 with 1,324 Goodreads reviews
Want to spend less, and sell more? Want to build a memorable brand? 95% of your customer's decision-making processes are non-conscious, but most marketers keep trying to persuade with logic and facts. Brainfluence shows you how to reach your customer's brain using simple, science-based techniques. 100 short chapters tell you how to optimize your pricing, write memorable content, deliver presentations and sales pitches, all in easy-to-understand language.
According to leading neuroscientists, 95 percent of all thoughts, emotions, and learning occur before we are ever aware of it. Yet, most marketing efforts forgo the vast subconscious and instead target the rational, conscious mind. If you want to get ahead of your competition, it’s time to stop selling to just 5 percent of your customer’s brain! Through the wonders of modern neuroscience, tools now exist that can help explain the brain’s cognitive processes. When you understand how your customers’ brains work, you can appeal to the powerful subconscious—and get better results for less money.
Brainfluence explains how to apply neuroscience and behavioral research to better market to consumers by understanding their decision patterns. Neuromarketing studies the way the brain responds to various cognitive and sensory marketing stimuli. Analysts use this to measure a consumer’s preference, what a customer reacts to, and why consumers make certain decisions. With quick and easy takeaways, Brainfluence contains key strategies for targeting consumers through in-person sales, online and print ads, and other marketing mediums.
Neuromarketing can benefit your organization—whether a business or a nonprofit—in measurable ways. Get easy-to-implement, detailed tactics that are proven to boost sales, including:
- Ease the very real pain of high prices through bundling, using decoys, and anchoring your prices effectively
- Use images of money to stimulate a consumer to make a selfish purchase, like a sports car (but avoid these tactics when encouraging the purchase of a gift)
- Win loyalty with rewards and quality contact time with the customer
- Keep your brand associations consistent (and consistently good!) and become the more familiar brand
- Build sensory features into your products, services, and marketing to appeal directly to the emotions and stored memories of your customers
- And much more!
Brainfluence delivers the latest insights and research, giving you an edge in your marketing, advertising, and sales efforts. Your customer’s subconscious mind is a vast potential resource—this book explains how to tap it.