We would all love to do less and get more done, but the question is: how? Morten T. Hansen is here to give us the answer based on his extensive research.
A management professor at University of California, Berkeley, Morten is the coauthor of the New York Times bestseller Great by Choice, and the author of the highly acclaimed Collaboration and Great at Work. His research has won several prestigious awards, and he is ranked one of the world’s most influential management thinkers by Thinkers50.
In this episode, Morten shares key behaviors that stand out among top performers, as well as tips for changing your habits to improve your own productivity. Listen in to learn how to make the most of your time, what to avoid in the workplace, and more.
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- The crucial skill you need to master if you want to be a top performer.
- What good performers focus on.
- Why trying to do everything to please customers is actually harmful.
- How to avoid making bad decisions.
- Why most meetings are a waste of time.
- What you can do to find purpose and passion in your work without changing jobs entirely.
- The most effective way to change habits.
Key Resources for Morten T. Hansen:
- Connect with Morten T. Hansen: Website | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Amazon: Great at Work: How Top Performers Do Less, Work Better, and Achieve More
- Kindle: Great at Work: How Top Performers Do Less, Work Better, and Achieve More
- Audible: Great at Work: How Top Performers Do Less, Work Better, and Achieve More
- Amazon: Great by Choice: Uncertainty, Chaos, and Luck—Why Some Thrive Despite Them All
- Amazon: Collaboration: How Leaders Avoid the Traps, Build Common Ground, and Reap Big Results
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below