Amy Radin has been at the forefront of rewiring brands and has built a track record of success moving ideas to performance. A Fortune 100 Chief Marketing and Innovation Officer, advisor and investor, board member, and thought leader, Amy has worked with giant brands like American Express, Citi, E*TRADE, and AXA. She recently added “author” to her resume with the publication of her new book, The Change Maker’s Playbook: How to Seek, Seed and Scale Innovation in Any Company.
In this episode, Amy shares what it takes to be a great innovator, as well as what often stands in the way of new ideas. Listen in to learn what goal to keep in mind when looking for insights into innovation, what companies should be focusing on but rarely do, and what it really means to be customer centric.
Learn what great innovators have in common and what often stands in the way of new ideas with @amyradin, author of THE CHANGE MAKER'S PLAYBOOK. #innovation #change #growth Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- One of the richest sources of major innovations.
- What’s getting in the way of potentially actionable ideas within companies.
- The important lesson we can learn from the upside-down ketchup bottle.
- A powerful example of what it means to be an innovator.
- The worst place to innovate.
- Why it’s important to avoid asking what customers would do—and what to ask instead.
- What makes innovation particularly challenging in the financial industry.
- What Amy says is the best way to observe customers.
- Her big eye-opening “aha” moment.
- A major underleveraged resource in today’s world.
- What customer centricity really means.
- How to know when you’re onto a great idea.
Key Resources for Amy J. Radin:
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below