Art Markman is the Annabel Irion Worsham Centennial Professor of Psychology and Marketing at the University of Texas at Austin, as well as Executive Director of the IC2 Institute. The author of over 150 scholarly papers on topics such as reasoning, decision making, and motivation, Art has also written several books, including Smart Thinking, Smart Change, and Brain Briefs.
In this episode, he shares insights from his upcoming book, Bring Your Brain to Work, and discusses what it takes to interview like a pro. Listen in to learn how to improvise in an interview situation, what you can do to become more productive, and more.
Learn how to become more productive and interview like a pro with @abmarkman, author of BRING YOUR BRAIN TO WORK. #interviews #careers #self-improvement Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- Tips for acing interviews.
- Why it’s crucial to go into an interview prepared.
- What IC2 is and what they do.
- How Art is reaching broader audiences.
- His take on “finding your passion.”
- What it means if a company gives you the Myers-Briggs personality test as part of the hiring process.
- How to become more productive.
Key Resources for Art Markman:
- Connect with Art Markman: Website | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn
- IC2 Institute
- Amazon: Bring Your Brain To Work
- Kindle: Bring Your Brain To Work
- Amazon: Friction
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below