Doug Hall is an inventor, researcher, and educator, as well as the founder of the Eureka! Ranch, Innovation Engineering Institute, and Brain Brew Custom Whisk(e)y. Doug has been named one of America’s top innovation experts by Inc. magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Dateline NBC, CNBC, CIO Magazine, and the CBC, and unlike other inventors who decide to keep their methods secret, he is dedicated to teaching innovation through his books and courses.
In this episode, Doug shares insight from his latest book, Driving Eureka!: Problem-Solving with Data Driven Methods & the Innovation Engineering System, and what it takes to become a master innovator. Listen in to learn how he went about starting up Brain Brew Custom Whisk(e)y, what he’s doing to continue growing his business bigger and better, and what we can all do to become “meaningfully unique.”
Learn how to become a master innovator with @DougHallInvents, author of Driving Eureka!. #whiskey #innovation #creativity Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How everyone can be a master innovator.
- Doug’s innovation process.
- What he has done to make a name for himself in the whiskey business.
- Why he isn’t necessarily a fan of Skunk Works as an innovation solution.
- Whether bureaucracy and innovation are enemies.
- How to become meaningfully unique.
Key Resources for Doug Hall:
- Connect with Doug Hall: Website | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn
- Amazon: Driving Eureka!
- Kindle: Driving Eureka!
- Audible: Driving Eureka!
- Eureka! Ranch
- Doug Hall VIP
- Innovation Engineering Institute
- Brain Brew Custom Whisk(e)y
- Amazon: Friction
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below