Maryann Karinch and Jim McCormick are experts in body language and sales, and they are here to explain how to read other people in selling or persuasion situations so you can present your case in a convincing way.
Maryann has been writing about body language for 14 years, building on her background in theater, where it was very important to be able to communicate emotions effectively and use correct body language. Jim’s extensive knowledge of sales comes from his work shaping capital campaigns, sales strategies, and major donor programs for clients from the National World War II Museum to multiple international companies.
Body Language Sales Secrets - you can be more persuasive! Click To Tweet
The pair combined their areas of expertise in their new book, Body Language Sales Secrets: How to Read Prospects and Decode Subconscious Signals to Get Results and Close the Deal, and they join us today to share tips and tricks you can use to improve your ability to sell. Listen in to learn what you should be doing from a body language perspective to increase your odds of closing the deal.
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- Advice for engaging an audience right away.
- How to avoid looking nervous, even if you are.
- Tips for making sure you are positioned well in a meeting.
- How to use body language to determine decision makers or major influencers.
- The first thing you should do before selling.
- When a visual aid is not a good thing.
- How to de-emotionalize and intellectualize a sales situation.
- Ways to diminish separation between you and your audience.
- How to mirror people without looking weird or making it obvious.
- What to do if someone directly challenges you.
Key Resources for Maryann Karinch and Jim McCormick:
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below