We’re living in a time that some have referred to as the “retail apocalypse,” but that doesn’t mean there’s no hope for retailers. It just means retailers need to change their business model to keep up. The question is: how?
Today’s guest, Matthew Bertulli, brings us the answer. The Co-Founder & CEO of Demac Media, an award-winning eCommerce Agency that has helped process more than $500 million in online sales to date, Matthew has had a direct hand in the creation and growth of more than 100 eCommerce businesses over the last decade. A self-taught software developer, he has a strong foundation for his retail upbringing into the eCommerce space.
In this episode, he shares insights from his book, Anything, Anywhere: The Future of Retail and How to Build a Digital-First Roadmap to Growth, and explains how retailers can stay competitive in the changing commerce atmosphere. He also shares strategies for developing digital road maps, advice for getting into retail, and more. Tune in to hear it all!
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- What retailers need to do to keep up with the shifting market.
- The real issue that’s affecting the world of commerce.
- Which kinds of retailers can thrive in today’s eCommerce environment.
- The core difference between the physical retailers of the past and physical retailers that will thrive in the future.
- Matthew’s advice for someone who wants to get into retail in these changing times.
- How Matthew’s road map concept works for retailers.
- Why retailers need to start acting like software companies—and how to do that.
Key Resources for Matthew Bertulli:
- Connect with Matthew Bertulli: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Amazon: Anything, Anywhere: The Future of Retail and How to Build a Digital-First Roadmap to Growth
- Ebook: Anything, Anywhere: The Future of Retail and How to Build a Digital-First Roadmap to Growth
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: