Jason Bradshaw created his first business at fourteen, selling telecommunications and computer equipment in the Australian city of Toowoomba. With a keen interest in the power of the customer and employee experience, he tested and implemented strategies for improving experiences in a variety of sectors. During his time in the telecommunications industry, he improved the customer experience in a number of verticals by over 100 percent, saved tens of millions of dollars in a matter of months in retail and media, and created tens of millions in revenue improvement through his initiatives.
In this episode, Jason shares his thoughts on the fusion of the customer and employee experience, what metrics you should really be looking at to determine the experience your customers are having, and his single best piece of advice for improving that experience. He will also give his insider perspective on where he sees the automobile industry evolving, including whether the dealership model will become a thing of the past.
Learn why great #CX AND #EX are BOTH essential for your bottom line with @jasonsbradshaw, author of IT'S ALL ABOUT CEX!. #customerexperience #autoindustry Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- Why organizations should consider simplifying their experience process.
- What Jason sees as the future for automobile dealerships.
- How he balances being a busy thought leader, consultant, and speaker with a day job as an automobile executive.
- Why it’s important to look at industries other than your own for customer experience success.
- How Volkswagen balances providing an exceptional customer experience with maximizing profitability.
- Practical tips and examples to create a great customer experience.
- Why you may want to consider getting rid of long customer surveys.
Key Resources for Jason Bradshaw:
- Connect with Jason Bradshaw: Website | Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook | Book Site
- Amazon: It’s All about CEX!: The Essential Guide to Customer and Employee Experience
- Kindle: It’s All about CEX!
- Audible: It’s All about CEX!
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: