Erich Joachimsthaler is an award-winning author, co-author, speaker, visiting professor at many of the world’s leading schools, and Founder and CEO of VIVALDI, one of the largest independent global strategy and business transformation firms. He is also a branding expert, and his latest book, THE INTERACTION FIELD: The Revolutionary New Way to Create Shared Value for Businesses, Customers, and Society, shines a light on a new way of looking at a successful business model for the future.
Listen in as Erich explains the differences and similarities between interaction fields, ecosystems, and platforms, as well as why interaction fields are the business model of the future—with a focus on collaboration over competition. He will also share the missed opportunity that Burberry had to overcome many friction challenges and how Tesla is a true example of an interaction field in how it solves problems simultaneously for consumers, industry, and society.
Learn why collaboration over competition is the way of the future in business with @ejoachimsthaler, author of THE INTERACTION FIELD. #interactionfield #friction Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- What the concept of an interaction field is and how it differs from an ecosystem or platform.
- How interaction fields, ecosystems, and platforms all leverage the same principles.
- The first step in the interaction field model.
- How the concept of velocity fits into the interaction field.
- Why you don’t have to be a massive company to invest in an interaction field model.
- How this model applies to both B2B and B2C businesses.
- How to look beyond the traditional market challenges and re-frame opportunities available.
Key Resources for Erich Joachimsthaler:
- Connect with Erich Joachimsthaler: Website | Twitter | LinkedIn
- VIVALDI Group
- Amazon: THE INTERACTION FIELD: The Revolutionary New Way to Create Shared Value for Businesses, Customers, and Society
- Kindle: THE INTERACTION FIELD
- Audible: THE INTERACTION FIELD
- Flatiron Health
- John Deere
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: