It may seem like the best way to grow a business is to acquire new customers, but today’s guest is here to explain the major flaws in that logic. Joey Coleman is the Chief Experience Composer at Design Symphony, a branding firm that specializes in creating unique, attention-grabbing customer experiences. His clients range from individual entrepreneurs to Fortune 500 companies, and from non-profits to government agencies.
In this episode, Joey shares his expert advice on improving customer retention, as well as insights from his new book, Never Lose a Customer Again: Turn Any Sale into Lifelong Loyalty in 100 Days. Listen in to learn why focusing on existing customers is so important and how to turn a one-time sale into a long-term relationship in just a few months.
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- Why businesses should stop putting so much focus on acquiring new customers—and what they should focus on instead.
- The problematic structure that keeps most businesses from retaining customers.
- Where to start with reducing customer churn.
- What Joey says is the biggest threat facing businesses today.
- Why more businesses should use physical mail and written communications.
- Tips for helping a customer through the buyer’s remorse stage.
- How events help build loyalty.
- The crucial phase in the customer journey where most businesses fail.
Key Resources for Joey Coleman:
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: