Michael Goldsby, PhD is the Stoops Distinguished Professor of Entrepreneurship and Executive Director of the Entrepreneurship Center at Ball State University. Also the co-author of Entrepreneurship The Disney Way, which he co-wrote with Rob Mathews, Mike joins the show today to discuss the unbeatable combination of entrepreneurship, passion, and creativity that Walt Disney had to establish one of the most successful businesses in history.
Listen in to discover the correlation Mike has found between exercising and reaching your goals, as well as the importance of maintaining a work-life balance. You’ll learn what mentality the biggest companies have in common and how you can use it to grow your business.
Learn how to create and grow your business like Walt Disney with Michael Goldsby, co-author of #ENTREPRENEURSHIP THE DISNEY WAY. #creativebusiness Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- The correlation between working out and achieving your goals.
- How to gain an understanding of your entrepreneurial style.
- What Michael’s research on Disney has shown about how Walt started one of the biggest companies of all time.
- The importance of creating your own work-life balance.
- How Ball State became an academic leader in entrepreneurship.
- What mindset the greatest businesses have in common.
Key Resources for Michael Goldsby:
- Connect with Michael Goldsby: Website | LinkedIn
- Mind2Momentum: Website | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube
- Amazon: Entrepreneurship the Disney Way
- Kindle: Entrepreneurship the Disney Way
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below