Mike Robbins is a sought-after speaker and consultant who has worked with some of the top organizations in the world, including Google and Microsoft. Also a regular contributor to Forbes, the host of a weekly podcast, and the author of five books, Mike joins the show today to explain how to build trust within your team and create a culture of high performance.
Listen in as we discuss what qualities allow teams to come together and thrive, as well as how to address conflict within your team. You will learn how to be a balanced leader—including how to be perceived as someone who can lead the group while still being authentic and vulnerable—how to build a deeper connection with your team, and more.
Learn how to build trust and achieve high performance in your team with @mikedrobbins, author of WE’RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER. Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How to be authentic and vulnerable while still leading your team.
- What makes a team great.
- How to be a balanced leader.
- What makes one team successful and another not.
- How to build trust within your team.
Key Resources for Mike Robbins:
- Connect with Mike Robbins: Website | Twitter
- Amazon: We’re All in This Together: Creating a Team Culture of High Performance, Trust, and Belonging
- Kindle: We’re All in This Together
Share the Love:
- If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: