Mike Michalowicz is a bestselling author, entrepreneur, and lecturer who is currently running his third multimillion-dollar venture, Profit First Professionals. Also a former small business columnist for the Wall Street Journal and the former business makeover specialist on MSNBC, Mike has traveled the globe speaking with thousands of entrepreneurs to help them improve their businesses.
In this episode, Mike shares insights from his newest book, Fix This Next: Make the Vital Change That Will Level Up Your Business, including why the biggest challenge business owners have is knowing what their biggest challenge actually is. Listen in as he discusses why every business has its own hierarchy of needs, as well as how to stop running in endless circles putting out fires—and instead focus on the next thing that will effortlessly move your business forward.
Learn how to stop putting out fires in your business and focus on the right priorities instead with @MikeMichalowicz, author of FIX THIS NEXT. Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- The two triggers that have caused countless small businesses to close during the current pandemic lockdown.
- The basics of the profit first concept and why it’s so fundamental to business.
- Why supply ultimately dictates our consumption.
- One of the most common situations entrepreneurs find themselves in and how to avoid it.
- How Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs applies to business.
- Why having too much profit is not always a good thing.
Key Resources for Mike Michalowicz:
- Connect with Mike Michalowicz: Website | Podcast | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube
- Amazon: Fix This Next: Make the Vital Change That Will Level Up Your Business
- Kindle: Fix This Next
- Audible: Fix This Next
- The Fix This Next Evaluation System FREE Download
Share the Love:
- If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: