Safi Bahcall is a physicist and an award-winning entrepreneur. His insights into business success look at the factors that motivate behavior in organizations—and those motivations are not what you’ll learn in business school. Today Safi joins the show to share these insights and more from his book, Loonshots: How to Nurture the Crazy Ideas That Win Wars, Cure Diseases, and Transform Industries.
Listen in as he explains why good teams with excellent people and the best intentions kill great ideas, as well as what we can do about it. You’ll learn what a “phase change” is, why we should be paying more attention to human motivation and human incentives, and more.
Learn why good teams with excellent people and the best intentions kill great ideas—and what we can do about it with @safibahcall, author of LOONSHOTS. #innovation #creativity #disruption Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How to influence people.
- Why big companies shut down great ideas.
- The importance of paying attention to strategy changes.
- What a “phase change” is.
- Why we should pay more attention to human motivation.
Key Resources for Safi Bahcall:
- Connect with Safi Bahcall: Website | Twitter
- Amazon: Loonshots: How to Nurture the Crazy Ideas That Win Wars, Cure Diseases, and Transform Industries
- Kindle: Loonshots
- Audiobook: Loonshots
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below