Heather Ann Havenwood is a serial entrepreneur whose early career accomplishments include starting an online publishing company and taking it from zero to a seven-figure revenue in less than a year. She is also a prolific author—with titles ranging from dating to podcasting to entrepreneurship—and has been named one of the Top 50 Must-Follow Women Entrepreneurs for 2017 by Huffington Post.
Heather joins the podcast today to share insights from her newest book, Sexy Boss: How Female Entrepreneurs are Beating the BIG Boys While Changing the Rule Book for Money, Success and Even Sex. Listen in to hear the important lessons she learned from the struggles along her entrepreneurial journey, as well as her advice for female entrepreneurs to help them become a powerful force in the world.
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- The critical lesson entrepreneurs tend to learn the hard way.
- What Heather learned after going from a million dollars in sales to being broke and bankrupt.
- Why business focus can be both good and bad.
- What Heather means by “sexy” in the context of her book.
- The stereotypes attractive women face.
- Mistakes to avoid when following Heather’s “sexy” advice.
- Tips for being a great podcast guest.
- Advice for women weighing entrepreneurship against a traditional job.
Key Resources for Heather Ann Havenwood:
- Connect with Heather Ann Havenwood: Website | LinkedIn | Facebook | Google+
- Heather’s Chat Bot
- Work with Heather
- Amazon: Sexy Boss: How Female Entrepreneurs are Beating the BIG Boys
- Kindle: Sexy Boss: How Female Entrepreneurs are Beating the BIG Boys
- Audible: Sexy Boss: How Female Entrepreneurs are Beating the BIG Boys
- Amazon: Power Guesting: Insider Secrets To Profit From Being A Great Podcasting Guest
- Kindle: Power Guesting: Insider Secrets To Profit From Being A Great Podcasting Guest
- Triggers: 30 Sales Tools You Can Use to Control the Mind of Your Prospect to Motivate, Influence, and Persuade by Joseph Sugarman
- The Adweek Copywriting Handbook: The Ultimate Guide to Writing Powerful Advertising and Marketing Copy from One of America’s Top Copywriters by Joseph Sugarman
- Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: