Steve Woodruff is known as the King of Clarity. For more than 30 years, he has consulted with businesses ranging from solo startups to Top Five Pharma to help them achieve clarity in their brand and craft clear brand messaging. He also offers insight for businesses to use clarity as a way to create a competitive advantage in his new book, Clarity Wins: Get Heard. Get Referred.
In this episode, Steve explains where companies tend to miss the mark when it comes to both mission statements and sales messaging. Listen in to learn the key elements of clarity, common mistakes businesses make when targeting their audiences, and why being pigeonholed isn’t such a bad thing after all.
Learn where companies tend to miss the mark in their mission statements and sales messaging with @swoodruff, author of CLARITY WINS. #branding #strategy #referrals Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- Where most businesses fall flat when it comes to clarity.
- The quickest way to be forgotten, lose business, and not get referrals.
- What a keystone clarity document is and why every company needs one.
- Why identifying a niche is so important.
- The three elements of clarity.
- Why Steve says businesses should embrace being pigeonholed.
- How long we have to gain people’s attention in any sales messaging.
- What people really want to know about your company.
- What makes the biggest impact with expanding your business and your influence.
- How to win the attention and relevance battle.
Key Resources for Steve Woodruff:
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below