Nathan Latka is the principal of Latka Capital, executive producer and host of The Top Entrepreneurs podcast, and CEO of two companies he recently purchased. Also the founder of the software company Heyo and star of the hit Facebook Watch show Latka’s Money—which sees more than one million viewers tuning in every episode—Nathan has followed a unique path to success.
He joins the show today to share insights from his new book, How To Be A Capitalist Without Any Capital, in which he lays out the specifics of his process and results. Listen in to learn what entrepreneurial “rules” Nathan says should be broken and why you don’t need money or great ideas to be successful.
Learn why you don’t need money or great ideas to be successful with @NathanLatka, author of HOW TO BE A CAPITALIST WITHOUT ANY CAPITAL. #entrepreneurship #podcasting #growthhacking Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- Why Nathan disagrees with the idea that entrepreneurs should only focus on one thing.
- His strategy for buying companies without investing a lot of money.
- Why he says you should hire people who are 60% as good as you.
- How worrying about perfection inhibits growth.
- Nathan’s take on affiliate marketing as a tool for growth.
- Why he says distribution channels are more valuable than products.
- What to do if you want people to help you.
- An example of how to offer value in outreach emails.
- Why Nathan decided to release a podcast episode every day.
- How his podcast led to his first sponsor deal.
- How he got over 3 million emails going out about his show on its first day.
Key Resources for Nathan Latka:
- Connect with Nathan Latka: Website | Podcast | LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram
- LATKA Magazine
- Amazon: How To Be A Capitalist Without Any Capital
- Kindle: How To Be A Capitalist Without Any Capital
- Audible: How To Be A Capitalist Without Any Capital
- Amazon: The 10% Entrepreneur
- Amazon: The 4-Hour Workweek
- Citation Machine
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below