Rick DeLisi is the principal executive advisor for the Gartner Group, where he focuses on helping executives unlock the extraordinary potential of communication to solve business problems and contribute to the bottom line. The co-author of The Effortless Experience: Conquering the New Battleground for Customer Loyalty, Rick works with clients in a range of communications and customer experience topics, and he joins the show today to talk about one in particular: customer effort.
Listen in to hear how creating minimal effort for customers builds loyalty, as well as examples of how to make an experience feel like less effort—without changing the requirements. You’ll learn where most companies tend to fall flat when it comes to resolving problems, how a lot of businesses mistakenly end up being entirely company-centric, and the best way to predict if a customer will remain loyal in the future.
Learn how to make a customer experience feel like less effort with @rickdelisi, co-author of THE EFFORTLESS EXPERIENCE. #customereffort #customerexperience #loyalty Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- The common mistake companies make with their everyday practices and policies.
- What it really means to be customer-centric.
- Why “delighting” customers isn’t a good strategy.
- Where businesses tend to go wrong when handling complaints.
- How to ensure a customer’s future loyalty.
- The one question that best predicts a customer’s behavior.
- Examples of changes companies can make to engineer an experience to feel like less effort.
- The greatest loyalty risk for companies.
- What everyone in marketing should be deeply concerned about.
Key Resources for Rick DeLisi:
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below