Mathew Sweezey is the Director of Market Strategy for Salesforce. Also a researcher, award-winning marketer, and keynote speaker at conferences around the world, Mathew routinely works with the world’s largest and most well-respected brands, including UPS and Home Depot. He is the author of Marketing Automation for Dummies, as well as his latest book, The Context Marketing Revolution.
In this episode, Mathew explains how he improves customer experience by looking at modern media, technology, and consumer behavior. Listen in to learn how to use contextual marketing to reduce friction for consumers, how to motivate buyers in the age of social media, and more.
Learn how to motivate buyers in the age of social media with @msweezey, author of THE CONTEXT MARKETING REVOLUTION. Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How modern media, technology, and consumer behavior intersect.
- The power of bad reviews.
- How to catch the eye of consumers in the age of social media.
- What contextual marketing is.
- How to reduce friction for consumers.
Key Resources for Mathew Sweezey:
- Connect with Mathew Sweezey: Website | Twitter
- Amazon: The Context Marketing Revolution: How To Motivate Buyers in the Age of Infinite Media
- Kindle: The Context Marketing Revolution
Share the Love:
- If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below