Andrew Tarvin claims to be the world’s first Humor Engineer, teaching people how to get better results while having more fun. Combining his background as a project manager at Procter & Gamble with his experience as an international comedian, Drew has worked with thousands of people at 200+ organizations—including P&G, GE, and Microsoft—to help them use humor in the workplace to improve communication, morale, and company loyalty.
In this episode, Drew discusses the benefits of making your workplace more fun, as well as how to decide when it is appropriate to use humor within your workspace. He also shares insights from his new book Humor That Works: The Missing Skill for Success and Happiness at Work, including tips for using humor more effectively and how to incorporate it into your life.
Learn how to use humor in your business to improve communication, company loyalty, and morale with @drewtarvin, author of HUMOR THAT WORKS. #comedy #humor #motivation Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- The benefits of making your workplace more fun.
- How to improve communication within the workplace.
- What we can do to improve company loyalty and morale.
- How to use humor in the workplace to connect with people.
- What is often recommended for leaders and presenters to help them think in a quick and creative way.
- How Drew got to where he is today.
- Tips for using humor more effectively.
Key Resources for Andrew Tarvin:
- Connect with Andrew Tarvin: Website | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram
- Kindle: Humor That Works
- Amazon: Humor That Works
- Amazon: Friction
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below