Jason Hreha is one of the world’s leading applied behavioral scientists. He studied neuroscience at Stanford University, where he was the lead researcher in the world-renowned Stanford Persuasive Technology Lab. Today he joins the show to discuss how he started in behavioral science and how he applies his knowledge to complex business and product design problems.
Listen in to hear why Jason thinks social media platforms are more addictive these days and what’s changed from previous years of online messaging. You’ll learn how Jason founded an industry-changing behavioral science unit at Walmart, as well as his take on simplification, motivation, and instigation.
Learn how behavioral science can be applied to large businesses with @jhreha, one of the world’s leading applied behavioral scientists. #Walmart #retail #neuroscience Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- What makes social media addictive.
- How behavioral science can be applied to businesses like Walmart.
- Why Jason’s unit is designing technology that frees up employees to offer a more interactive experience with customers.
- Why corporations end up with such complex processes.
- Jason’s take on simplification, motivation, and instigation.
Key Resources for Jason Hreha:
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below