Blake Morgan is recognized as a leader in customer experience. A keynote speaker and the author of two books on the subject—including More is More: How The Best Companies Work Harder And Go Farther To Create Knock Your Socks Off Customer Experiences—Blake joins the show to discuss the future of customer experience and how you can guarantee your business is valuable to customers.
Listen in as she shares the important distinction between customer service and customer experience, as well as why being valuable doesn’t necessarily mean being profitable. You’ll learn what it takes to customize an experience, the importance of having a good workplace culture, and more.
Learn how to guarantee your business is valuable to its customers with @BlakeMichelleM, author of MORE IS MORE. #cx #userexperience Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- The difference between customer service and customer experience.
- Why you don’t have to be profitable to be valuable.
- Blake’s take on the future of customer experience.
- What facial coding is.
- How to make your customers’ lives easier when shopping with your company.
- Connect with Blake Morgan: Website | LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
- Amazon: More is More
- Kindle: More is More
- Audible: More is More
- Amazon: The Everything Store
- Paul Ekman
- Dollar Shave Club
- Amazon: Friction
- Neuromarketing: Customer Experience Keynote Speakers
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below