Today we are replaying a very well-received episode with Dr. BJ Fogg from late last year. BJ is a behavioral scientist at Stanford University, where he runs the Behavior Design Lab. He teaches his models and methods in graduate seminars, and his work has been applied by his students and others to create successful products, including Instagram.
In this episode, BJ explains how we can use behavior design strategies to develop beneficial habits and create positive change. You’ll learn the numerous factors that influence our behavior, what makes people do the things they do, and hacks for changing habits and motivating yourself.Learn how we can use behavior design strategies to develop beneficial habits and create positive change with @bjfogg, author of TINY HABITS. #behavior #motivation #habitformation Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How behavior design has evolved over time.
- The basics of the Fogg Behavior Model.
- How Tiny Habits was a happy accident.
- Why people believe or do not believe what they see online.
- Three hacks for changing behavior with the tiny habit approach.
- The tiny habit that everyone can benefit from.
Key Resources for BJ Fogg:
- Connect with BJ Fogg: Website| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Tiny Habits Website
- Amazon: Tiny Habits
- Kindle: Tiny Habits
- The Fogg Behavior Model
- Behavior Wizard
- Zig Ziglar
- Amazon: Friction
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below