Brian Solis is a leading digital anthropologist and futurist, and has been called “one of the greatest digital analysts of our time.” Also a world-renowned keynote speaker and an award-winning author, Brian studies the impact of disruptive technologies on business and works to humanize trends to help people understand how the world is changing, as well as what to do about it.
In this episode, he shares insights from his new book, Lifescale: How to Live a More Creative, Productive and Happy Life, which breaks down the struggles of living in a world rife with constant digital distractions. Listen in as he explains how to minimize your digital distractions and overcome the unforeseen consequences of living a technology-filled life.
Learn how we can overcome the unforeseen consequences of living a digital life with @briansolis, author of LIFESCALE. #digitaldetox #selfimprovement #happiness Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How to minimize your digital distractions.
- What happens to our minds when we are using technology.
- The importance of envisioning where you want to be.
- What the Zingerman Method is.
- How focusing on incremental progress can help you achieve your goals.
Key Resources for Brian Solis:
- Connect with Brian Solis: Website| Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube | Facebook
- Lifescale Website
- Digital Minimalism with Cal Newport
- Amazon: Friction
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below