Brian Ahearn is the Chief Influence Officer at Influence PEOPLE, as well as a dynamic international keynote speaker, trainer, coach, and consultant. Specializing in applying the science of influence and persuasion in everyday situations, Brian was named one of the Top 100 Influencers of 2016 by the Science of Digital Marketing and is one of only 20 individuals in the world who currently hold the Cialdini Method Certified Trainer designation.
In this episode, Brian explains how to take Cialdini’s research on the psychology of persuasion and apply it in the digital era through social media. Listen in as we discuss powerful everyday opportunities to persuade that are lasting and ethical—and where too many people in business get it wrong.
Learn about powerful everyday opportunities to persuade that are lasting and ethical with Brian Ahearn, author of Influence PEOPLE. #influence #consistency #authority Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- What many people in business do incorrectly when trying to persuade others.
- How to use scarcity (the correct way) in your business.
- The importance of personalization and consistency when connecting with your audience.
- How well Cialdini’s principles have held up in the digital era.
- What “presuasion” is and how to use it.
Key Resources for Brian Ahearn:
- Connect with Brian Ahearn: Website | LinkedIn
- Amazon: Influence PEOPLE
- Amazon: Predictably Irrational
- “Bribes, Rewards or Gifts – Which is Best?” by Brian Ahearn
- “One Small Step for a Supervisor, One Giant Leap for the Company” by Brian Ahearn
- “An Education in How to Apply Persuasion to a School Levy” by Brian Ahearn
- “700,000 Great Reasons To Use Yellow Sticky Notes” by Brian Ahearn
- Amazon: Friction
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below