Chris Goward is the founder of Widerfunnel & GO Group Digital, as well as one of the most recognized conversion optimization experts on the planet. Chris founded Widerfunnel with the belief that great customer experiences should be continuously tested to prove their value. Now, he helps massive companies such as Microsoft and Dollar Shave Club improve their growth.
In this episode, Chris shares insights from his book, You Should Test That: Conversion Optimization for More Leads, Sales and Profit or The Art and Science of Optimized Marketing, including how to improve customer experience by testing it out. Listen in to learn how to ethically market online and how to understand the emotion behind the decisions your customers make. And, tune in to Chris’s FREE, info-packed webinar, The Surprising Science of Emotion Behind Fast Growth!
Learn how to improve your company's customer experience by testing it out with @chrisgoward, author of YOU SHOULD TEST THAT. Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- What imagery works best when bringing in customers.
- Why you must understand the emotions behind decisions.
- The importance of understanding your customers.
- How to use online marketing ethically.
- Areas that are incredibly important for organizations to focus on.
Key Resources for Chris Goward:
- Info on FREE webinar Chris and Roger discussed, The Surprising Science of Emotion Behind Fast Growth – click here!
- Connect with Chris Goward: Website | Twitter | LinkedIn
- WilderFunnel: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Amazon: You Should Test That: Conversion Optimization for More Leads, Sales and Profit or The Art and Science of Optimized Marketing
- Kindle: You Should Test That
Share the Love:
- If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below