Jeanne Bliss has been helping companies like Land’s End and Microsoft Corp create deeper bonds with their customers for 35 years. She has shepherded a whole new breed of leader into the marketplace, guiding over 20,000 leaders around the world to understand that improving lives should be their most important strategic vision. Today Jeanne joins the show to share insights from her book Would You Do That To Your Mother? and explains how to be clear about how you want to be remembered.
In this episode you will learn what the “Power Core” is and how to use it in your business as well as how to grow your business through your existing customers. If you are looking to build deep and genuine customer experiences that create lasting memories, this is the episode for you.
Learn how to build the road map to deep and genuine customer experiences with lasting memories with @JeanneBliss, author of WOULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR MOTHER. Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How to create meaningful connections with your customers.
- The importance of having “improving lives” as part of your strategic vision.
- What the “Power Core” is and how to use it.
- How to grow your business through your existing customers.
- The importance of being clear about how you want to be remembered.
Key Resources for Jeanne Bliss:
- Connect with Jeanne Bliss: Website | Twitter | Instagram
- Amazon: Would You Do That To Your Mother?: The “Make Mom Proud” Standard for How to Treat Your Customers
- Kindle: Would You Do That To Your Mother?
- AudioBook: Would You Do That To Your Mother?
Share the Love:
- If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below