Jim McKelvey is a serial entrepreneur, inventor, philanthropist, and artist. The co-founder of Square, where he still serves on the Board of Directors, and founder of Invisibly, an ambitious project set to rewire the economics of online content, Jim joins the show today to explain the benefits of reducing friction in your customers’ transactions and more.
Listen in as he shares insights from his new book, The Innovation Stack: Building an Unbeatable Business One Crazy Idea at a Time, as well as the story behind Square. You’ll learn how to push through the hardships you may face as an entrepreneur, boost your credibility, and simplify things in your business.
Learn how to reduce friction in your customers' transactions with @2000F, author of THE INNOVATION STACK. Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- The benefits of reducing friction in your customers’ transactions.
- How to boost your credibility.
- The importance of simplifying things.
- Why experience is critical.
- How to push through the hardships of running your own business.
Key Resources for Jim McKelvey:
- Connect with Jim McKelvey: Website | Instagram | Twitter
- Amazon: The Innovation Stack
- Kindle: The Innovation Stack
Share the Love:
- If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below