Dr. Christophe Morin is passionate about decoding the relationship between the brain and human behaviors. He has received multiple speaking, publishing, and research awards during his career, and he holds an MBA from BGSU, an MA, and a Ph.D. in Media Psychology from Fielding Graduate University. In this episode, he shares insights from his latest book, The Serenity Code, including the relationship between stress and anxiety and how to respond to stress in a healthy way.
Listen in as Christophe shares how to take back control of our nervous system, as well as the importance of self-love—but not in a narcissistic way. You will learn why young people are suffering most during the pandemic, the benefit of connecting with nature, and how owning a pet can calm you down.
What happens when a #neuromarketing expert studies stress and anxiety? Find out, and get practical advice from @christophemorin, author of THE SERENITY CODE. #serenity #stress Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How to respond to stress in a healthy way.
- The relationship between stress and anxiety.
- How to take back control of our nervous system.
- Why young people are more likely to make risky decisions.
Key Resources for Christophe Morin:
- Connect with Christophe Morin: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Amazon: The Serenity Code
- Kindle: The Serenity Code
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: