Joseph Michelli, Ph.D., is a certified customer experience and speaking professional. He is also Global Guru’s #1 US-based customer service expert and the author of ten business books about companies like Airbnb, Starbucks, Zappos, Mercedes-Benz, and The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company. In addition to being a Wall Street Journal and New York Times #1 bestselling author, Joseph helps leaders and frontline team members drive customer loyalty and referrals
Listen in as Joseph discusses an extremely timely topic as we all experience the impact of a global pandemic: how to best lead a company during the midst of massive upheaval and uncertainty. He’ll share why now it’s more important than ever to be employee-obsessed, how the work-from-home movement has shifted over the course of the pandemic, and why taking care of yourself should also be a top priority.
Learn how to lead your team during unprecedented upheaval with @JosephMichelli, author of STRONGER THROUGH ADVERSITY. #customerexperience #digitaltransformation Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- Why it’s important to make sure you take care of yourself.
- How the pandemic has affected work-from-home culture.
- Why cultivating fluidity is a particularly important skillset for a leader right now.
- How leaders are resolving tension in the workplace.
- Why putting employees first inherently puts customers first.
Key Resources for Joseph Michelli:
- Connect with Joseph Michelli: Website | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Stronger Through Adversity Website
- Amazon: Stronger Through Adversity
- Kindle: Stronger Through Adversity
- Brainfluence Podcast: Tom Peters: Excellence in Troubled Times
- Peter Ramsey
- Stephen Cannon
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: