In this episode, we’ll hear from one of the top sales experts and trainers in the country. John Asher, CEO of Asher Strategies, learned about leadership and sales in an unusual place: the Navy, where he served as captain of two nuclear-powered fast attack submarines.
After co-founding an engineering firm in 1986, John and his team grew the company at a compounded growth rate of 42% per year for 14 straight years. He later started a sales and marketing advisory business, training over 70,000 salespeople in 22 countries on his efficient and effective sales process to quickly close new business.
Now a #1 rated speaker for Vistage, a worldwide network of CEOs, John joins us today to discusses what makes a good salesperson, tips for building trust with prospective clients, and more. He also shares insights from his new book, Close Deals Faster: The 15 Shortcuts of the Asher Sales Method. Be sure to tune in and hear his expert advice.
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- Five factors for sales success.
- The characteristics of a good salesperson.
- Three things that dictate motivation.
- What salespeople should do before even contacting a prospect.
- Ways to build rapport with customers.
- How to mirror a personality style.
- Why physical mirroring is so powerful for increasing trust.
- LinkedIn shortcuts that many people don’t know about.
Key Resources for John Asher:
- Connect with John Asher: Website | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube
- Amazon: Close Deals Faster: The 15 Shortcuts of the Asher Sales Method
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below