Today’s guest is the orchestrator of seventy-seven business turnarounds over the past fifty years. Following early successes and troubles in his own professional career, Robert Thomas Bethel discovered his passion for taking over struggling businesses and guiding them toward profitability. Bob has turned around companies in various industries—from restaurant chains to engineering firms—and has helped save over ten thousand jobs as a result of his strategic business counsel.
In this episode, Bob shares insight from his new book, Strengthen Your Business: Fail-Proof Strategies from the Man Who Has Rescued 77 Businesses, which details the strategies he has used to fix businesses that owners thought were unfixable. Listen in to learn what you can do now to strengthen your business and prevent dire circumstances in the future.
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How to unite and empower a team to help turn a business around.
- The key realization Bob had after his own company failed.
- Why it’s so important to support sales and marking (and what it really takes to do it).
- How to get advice from CEOs of successful companies.
- The ugly truth about receivables.
- Bob’s advice for what to look out for in your own business.
Key Resources for Robert Thomas Bethel:
- Connect with Robert Thomas Bethel: Website
- Amazon: Strengthen Your Business: Fail-Proof Strategies from the Man Who Has Rescued 77 Businesses
- Kindle: Strengthen Your Business: Fail-Proof Strategies from the Man Who Has Rescued 77 Businesses
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: