Colin Shaw is the Founder and CEO of Beyond Philosophy, one of the world’s leading customer experience consultancy and training companies. Also a prolific blogger, the author of six bestselling books, and co-host of The Intuitive Customer podcast, Colin joins the show to discuss how to improve your brand’s customer experience and what many businesses are doing wrong.
Listen in to learn the crucial difference between what customers say and what they do, as well as how to properly measure customer experience. You’ll learn what it takes to build trust with your customers and how to give them the fantastic experience they deserve.
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- What many businesses get wrong when it comes to customer experience.
- The critical difference between what customers say and what they do.
- How to properly measure customer experience.
- Colin’s thoughts on facial recognition and where it is headed.
- Advice for building trust with your customers.
- How to give customers a fantastic experience.
Key Resources for Colin Shaw and this episode:
- Connect with Colin Shaw: Website | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook
- Amazon: The Intuitive Customer
- Kindle: The Intuitive Customer
- Amazon: Friction
- Neuromarketing: Customer Experience Keynote Speakers
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below