Krista Neher is the CEO of Boot Camp Digital, a best-selling author, and an international speaker. With over 10 years of branding and marketing experience, Krista is a social media pioneer, having run one of the first successful corporate Twitter accounts—before social media was even a recognized phrase. Today she joins the show to share insights from her book, Digital Marketing That Actually Works, and offer advice for making digital marketing work for your company.
Listen in to learn about the importance of looking at quality instead of only looking at quantity and cost in regards to KPIs, as well as what’s going on with the state of SEO today. You’ll hear Krista’s thoughts on conversion optimization, when it’s time to start using content marketing, and how to create better content.
Learn how to use digital marketing and how to create better content with @KristaNeher, author of Digital Marketing That Actually Works. #contentmarketing #socialmedia #digitalmarketing Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How to make digital marketing work for your company.
- The three key KPIs for anything you’re doing.
- Krista’s thoughts on conversion optimization.
- The state of SEO today.
- How to decide when to use content marketing.
- Tips for creating better content.
Key Resources for Krista Neher:
- Connect with Krista Neher: Website | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn
- Boot Camp Digital
- Kindle: Digital Marketing That Actually Works
- Amazon: Digital Marketing That Actually Works
- Amazon: Friction
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below