Expect the unexpected when you meet a PR expert who hates being called a “spin doctor” and feels the concept of public relations is too narrowly defined. This week’s guest on The Brainfluence Podcast is the amazing Gini Dietrich.
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- Why spin is bad.
- It’s less about public relations and more about communication with your audience.
- How fiction (really!) can ultimately help your authenticity.
- The best way to handle negative commentary and trolls.
- How you can thrive by giving away your secret sauce.
- Arment Dietrich
- Spin Sucks – Paperback (Amazon)
- Spin Sucks – Kindle (Amazon)
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by Leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below