Calling in from the Bay Area of California, our special guest this week is technology innovator, Moses Ma. Moses is one of the three principal founders of FutureLab and the managing partner of Next Generation Ventures, where he helps launch enterprise, e-Commerce and e-Learning start-ups.
Moses has created some of the world’s best-selling computer games and have been praised as a tech visionary in Times Magazine and the New York Times. Drawing upon years of experience as an innovation consultant for companies worldwide, Moses co-authored the new book, Agile Innovation: The Revolutionary Approach to Accelerate Business, Inspire Engagement, and Ignite Creativity.
Moses’s company, Next Generation Ventures, focuses on ventures across the globe that can help people revolutionize their field. One of their ventures, Revolution eLearning, was recently awarded a $750,000 innovation grant from the National Science Foundation for radically changing the stereotypical eLearning platform.
Along with co-authors Langdon Morris and Dr. Po Chi Wu, Moses created an entirely new and innovative way for launching and publishing books. In the competitive world of publishing, finding adequate funding for a book launch or marketing is nearly impossible for most authors. And, most authors can’t rely on much support from their publisher. Now, Moses and his co-authors’ think their creation of crowdlaunching will solve this problem not only for books but for other products that have been developed but need to build launch support.
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are still feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast, and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How Moses’s company has eliminated the two biggest complaints of eLearning.
- The 4 major drivers of crowdfunding.
- How Moses and his co-authors are changing the rules of the typical book launch.
- The potential applications for crowdfunding and crowdlaunching.
- Why the Future Lab CARE model is so effective.
- How agile development differs from typical innovation initiatives.
Amazon: Agile Innovation: The Revolutionary Approach to Accelerate Business, Inspire Engagement, and Ignite Creativity by Moses Ma, Langdon Morris and Dr Po Chi Wu
Kindle: Agile Innovation: The Revolutionary Approach to Accelerate Business, Inspire Engagement, and Ignite Creativity by Moses Ma, Langdon Morris and Dr Po Chi Wu
Amazon: A Greatful Heart by M.J. Ryan
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by Leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: