This week on The Brainfluence Podcast, I welcome Kyle Henderson to the show. Kyle is the founder and chief product officer at YouEye, Inc. He is a 15-year veteran of the design, research and product management field, holding senior product management positions with companies such as NAVTEQ, Nokia and FortiusOne.
Drawing on his years of experience, Kyle found that traditional research and usability testing has often turned into huge projects that quickly became very expensive and time-intensive. He founded YouEye in order to deliver time-effective high-impact customer insights on products to eCommerce owners.
Today, YouEye, Inc. offers a system where customers can be automatically and remotely interviewed, anywhere in the world. Using customers’ own computers, smart phones and tablets, YouEye allows businesses to get insight and instant feedback on website design, media and even products.
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are still feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast, and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- The reasons why you should consider using “automatic” interviews.
- How the “cognitive funnel” affects ecommerce behavior
- The 4 customer experiences you can’t ignore.
- Why Amazon’s one-click method is the way of the future.
- The 3 data points to determining the importance of social content.
Kyle on Twitter: @KyleHenderson
Steve Krug’s Advanced Common Sense
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by Leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: