Our special guest on this week’s The Brainfluence Podcast is Scott Stratten. Scott is the president of UnMarketing, a sought after-keynote speaker and an expert in viral, authentic and social marketing. He is also the bestselling author of multiple business books, including his newest book Unselling: The New Customer Experience.
Scott has leveraged his near-decade of experience, running his UnAgency, working in the music industry, and teaching at the Sheridan College School of Business, to help guide big-brand companies reach marketing success.
In his book, Unselling: The New Customer Experience, Scott explains why the traditional sales funnel gives a far too narrow of a focus that excludes a large number of your potential clients. Listen in as Scott outlines the main reasons why he wrote his book and imparts advice that will help you change the way you sell and operate your business forever.
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are still feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast, and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- Why Scott wrote a book about his biggest pet peeve.
- Why most people end up with “funnel vision.”
- How UnSelling differs from the classical sales funnel.
- Why Scott made the switch from a Super-Elite with Air Canada to being a loyal WestJet customer.
- Why it’s your fault if your customers leave for your competition.
Amazon: Unselling: The New Customer Experience by Scott Stratten
Kindle: Unselling: The New Customer Experience by Scott Stratten
Amazon: QR Codes Kill Kittens by Scott Stratten
Neuromarketing: Customer Experience Keynote Speakers
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by Leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: