This week, flying, or I should say, “sailing” solo, I am bringing this podcast to you from the middle of the ocean in Southeast Asia. The inspiration for this episode came from my experiences on my cruise I am currently on, along with past travel experiences. I believe that these experiences (the good and the bad) can very well apply to your marketing game plan regardless of your industry.
Join me in this episode as I use the cruise industry, working to increase sales and improve customer experience, as a metaphor for any business. But don’t worry, you don’t have to have the scale of a company like Carnival to implement these strategies in your own business!
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are still feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast, and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- The psychology behind the growth of the cruise industry and how you can apply it in your business.
- How to reduce the “pain of paying.”
- How eliminating friction increases sales.
- How to incorporate Buyer Legends in your business (with an example from the cruise industry).
- Kindle: Buyer Legends: The Executive Storyteller’s Guide by Jeffrey Eisenberg, Bryan Eisenberg and Anthony Garcia
- Buyer Legends
- Tropical MBA Podcast
- Brainfluence Episode #34: Buyer Legends
- Tightwads and Spendthrifts by George Loewenstein
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by Leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below