This week, consultant, coach and author, Noah Fleming, is my special guest on The Brainfluence Podcast. Noah is a contributor at Fast Company and to The Globe and Mail’s Report on Business Section. He has been quoted and mentioned in publications like Forbes, The New York Times, Reuters, and many more.
Noah is an expert in strategic marketing and customer loyalty and he has provided coaching and consulting to thousands of business owners, executives, and individuals to help them cultivate loyal customers. His newest book, Evergreen: Cultivate the Enduring Customer Loyalty That Keeps Your Business Thriving, was written to give real world examples of companies who have created loyal and devoted customers. Listen in to learn about the simple changes you can make to completely change your customers experience shopping with you, so they will never go to your competitors again!
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are still feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast, and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- The different types of customer loyalty.
- How to inspire your customers to be loyal fans as Apple and Starbucks do.
- Why Noah feels that the ”wow” experience has been overused by companies.
- Why marketing needs to step-up to include existing customers.
- Noah’s 3 C’s of successful businesses.
- The differences between tribes and communities.
- Connect with Noah: Fast Company Blog | Website | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Google+
- Amazon: Evergreen: Cultivate the Enduring Customer Loyalty That Keeps Your Business Thriving by Noah Fleming
- Kindle: Evergreen: Cultivate the Enduring Customer Loyalty That Keeps Your Business Thriving by Noah Fleming
- Amazon: Start With Why by Simon Sinek
- Allen Wise
- Seth Godin
- Tim Hortons
- Reddit Kinder Surprise Unwrapping
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below