I’m solo-podcasting this week in order to answer one of the most commonly asked questions I receive: “How do I prepare for or start a career in neuromarketing?” Since universities do not (yet) offer a degree specializing in neuromarketing and, for the most part, avoid even the mention of this focus, this is not an easy path to navigate on one’s own.
Join me in this episode as I explore the options available for anyone looking to break into the neuromarketing field. From which classes to take to the best way to find a job, I cover everything you need to know to get started, gain experience and be successful in the growing world of neuromarketing.
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are still feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast, and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- What kind of academic preparation is best for neuromarketers.
- Whether it is actually possible to find a job in the field.
- Which universities that offer neuromarketing or related studies.
- How neuromarketing careers are going to change in the coming years.
- The regional variations in neuromarketing interest.
- Amazon: Brainfluence: 100 Ways to Persuade and Convince Consumers with Neuromarketing by Roger Dooley
- Kindle: Brainfluence: 100 Ways to Persuade and Convince Consumers with Neuromarketing by Roger Dooley
- Amazon Spanish: Brainfluence: 100 Ways to Persuade and Convince Consumers with Neuromarketing by Roger Dooley
- Neuromarketing: Neuromarketing Careers
- Neuromarketing: The Pain of Buying
- Neuromarketing: Do You REALLY Love Your iPhone
- Temple University: Neuromarketing Bats 1 for 6, Still Wins
- Temple University: Neuromarketing: Pseudoscience No More
- Autonomous University of Barcelona: Masters in Neuromarketing
- Directory of Neuromarketing Companies
- Temple University: Fox School of Business Center for Neural Decision Making
- University of Akron: College of Business Administration
- Iowa State University College of Economics
- George Lowenstein
- Martin Lindstrom
- Apple Watch
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below