Today, I am very excited to bring you the first repeat guest of The Brainfluence Podcast. I invited Denise Lee Yohn back to the show to share her exciting new insights. Over the course of her career, Denise has been the Vice President, General Manager, and the Brand Leader for Sony Electronics. She has also led strategy for clients like Burger King, Land Rover and Unilever.
Denise’s writings can be found in journals like Harvard Business Review, Forbes, and Advertising Age, along with several articles at Neuromarketing. She is the author of What Great Brands Do; and her latest book is titled Extraordinary Experiences: What Great Retail and Restaurant Brands Do.
Denise joins me today to share her research and the backstory of her latest book and how it applies to folks like you. If you would like to discover the strategies that companies like HEB, Costco, and PIRCH are using to grow their brands, click “play” below and listen in.
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are still feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast, and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- The one factor that all successful brands have in common.
- How a new CEO and her team changed the fate of the Popeyes Chicken brand.
- What brands can learn from HEB, Costco, and Sam’s.
- How PIRCH uses “SCARF” to improve their customer experience.
- Why successful brands never skimp on training their staff.
- Connect with Denise: Website | Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | YouTube | Instagram
- Book Website
- Kindle: Extraordinary Experiences: What Great Retail and Restaurant Brands Do
by Denise Lee Yohn
- Amazon: What Great Brands Do: The Seven Brand-Building Principles that Separate the Best from the Rest by Denise Lee Yohn
- Kindle: What Great Brands Do: The Seven Brand-Building Principles that Separate the Best from the Rest by Denise Lee Yohn
- Amazon: In Search of Excellence: Lessons from America’s Best-Run Companies by Thomas Peters and Robert Waterman
- Amazon: Brainfluence: 100 Ways to Persuade and Convince Consumers with Neuromarketing by Roger Dooley
- Kindle: Brainfluence: 100 Ways to Persuade and Convince Consumers with Neuromarketing by Roger Dooley
- Brainfluence Ep #46: What Great Brands Do with Denise Lee Yohn
- Popeyes Chicken
- Jason’s Deli
- BJ’s Restaurant Brewhouse
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below