Greg Satell is a popular author, speaker, and trusted advisor. The author of Cascades: How to Create a Movement that Drives Transformational Change and Mapping Innovation (which was selected as one of the best business books of 2017 by 800-CEO-Read), Greg has been published in Harvard Business Review and Ink, and has been recognized as a thought leader by many others.
In this episode, Greg breaks down what it really takes to grow awareness and coordinate movement for change. Listen in to learn the keys to viral marketing, advice for increasing awareness, and how to get people to take part in a cause.
Does your organization need to change? In a BIG way? Greg Satell, aka @DigitalTonto and author of CASCADES, shows you how. #changemanagement #innovation #change Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- The three principles that coordinate movement for change.
- A simple concept many movements fail to internalize.
- What it takes to create viral marketing.
- Advice for building awareness.
- What marketers need to understand about how to make something “sticky.”
- The accident that led to Einstein’s notoriety.
- How to get people to volunteer to help a cause.
- The first step toward commitment.
- Why it can be a challenge to survive victory.
Key Resources for Greg Satell:
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below