Howard Tiersky is a successful entrepreneur who has been named by IDG as one of the 10 Digital Transformation Influencers to Follow Today and by Enterprise Management 360° as “One of the Top 10 Digital Transformation Influencers That Will Change Your World.” He is the author of the WSJ best-selling book Winning Digital Customers: The Antidote to Irrelevance and is the founder of two companies that enable large brands to win in the digital world, FROM: The Digital Transformation Agency, and Innovation Loft.
Listen in as Howard shares his take on how to thrive in the digital age and remain relevant to your customers by providing a seamless online experience, what one of the best predictors of successful financial performance of a company is, and what the number one indicator of a successful business is. If you’re yearning to maximize your presence and drive transformation in today’s digital world, this is an episode you can’t afford to miss.
Learn how to maximize your presence in today’s digital world with @tiersky, author of WINNING DIGITAL CUSTOMERS: THE ANTIDOTE TO IRRELEVANCE. #digitalmarketing #marketing Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How customer love differs from customer loyalty.
- Examples of legacy brands that have continued success.
- How to overcome the challenge of executives that are resistant to change.
- How to avoid confusion bombs (and what those are).
- What anyone running digital products needs to do regularly.
Key Resources for Howard Tiersky:
- Connect with Howard Tiersky: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Preorder Winning Digital Customers
- Amazon: Winning Digital Customers: The Antidote to Irrelevance
- Kindle: Winning Digital Customers
- Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below