Dr. Robert Cialdini is known as the foundational expert in the science of influence. His Principles of Persuasion have become a cornerstone for any organization serious about effectively increasing their influence. He is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author, with over five million copies sold in 44 different languages. He is also the president and CEO of INFLUENCE AT WORK and a popular keynote speaker.
Many listeners are familiar with Bob and his Principles of Persuasion, but the launch of his new and expanded book is worth revisiting his theories on the psychology behind persuasion. Listen in as we discuss how to use shortcuts for persuasion, why words can be a powerful force, and how to use one particular social technology to up your persuasion game.
Learn the foundations of influence and #persuasion with @RobertCialdini, author of INFLUENCE, NEW AND EXPANDED: THE PSYCHOLOGY OF PERSUASION. #robertcialdini #principlesofinfluence Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- The basis of Robert’s principles of persuasion.
- Why shortcuts are sacred to persuasion.
- How to supercharge your persuasion with the law of reciprocation.
- How the power of words can help with persuasion.
- How coordinated actions can lead to feelings of unity and persuasion.
Key Resources for Robert Cialdini:
- Connect with Robert Cialdini: Website | YouTube | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Amazon: Influence, New and Expanded: The Psychology of Persuasion
- Kindle: Influence, New and Expanded
- Audible: Influence, New and Expanded
- Coffee with Scott Adams
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: