John Jantsch is a marketing consultant, speaker, and the closest thing to an entrepreneurial guru you will find. Author of books like Duct Tape Marketing, Duct Tape Selling, The Referral Engine, and his newest work, The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur, John is on a 30-year entrepreneurial journey to challenge today’s entrepreneur to remain fiercely self-reliant while chasing their own version of success.
In this episode, he explains his take on why we do the things we do, as well as what it takes to build a better you. Listen in to learn how to form your own opinions and overcome your past so it doesn’t define your future.
Learn how to let go of your past and build a better you with @ducttape, author of THE SELF-RELIANT ENTREPRENEUR. #entrepreneur #calender #motivation Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How to build a better you.
- Why John believes we do what we do.
- How he would describe this newest book.
- The importance of pushing through the struggles of starting out as an entrepreneur.
- Why you shouldn’t let your past define your future.
- How to change opinions you formed at a young age.
Key Resources for John Jantsch:
- John Jantsch: Website | Twitter
- The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur Site
- Amazon: The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur: 366 Daily Meditations to Feed Your Soul and Grow Your Business
- Kindle: The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur
- Amazon: The Daily Drucker
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below