Joseph Michelli is an internationally sought-after speaker, organizational consultant, and one of Global Gurus’ top 10 thought leaders in customer service. Also the author of numerous national bestsellers, such as The Starbucks Experience and The New Gold Standard, Joseph encourages leaders and frontline workers to grow and invest passionately in all aspects of their lives.
In this episode, he shares insights from his latest work, The Airbnb Way, including the strategies Airbnb uses to improve customer experience and build brand loyalty. Listen in to learn hacks for building trust, how to provide quality customer service, and what you can do to reduce friction in your own business.
Learn how to reduce friction in your business and increase brand loyalty with Joseph Michelli, author of THE AIRBNB WAY. #airbnb #customerexperience #disruption Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How to provide quality customer service.
- Why Airbnb came out on top when competing against their competitors.
- How to reduce friction in your business.
- The best way to set up brand loyalty.
- Trust hacks from Airbnb.
Key Resources for Joseph Michelli:
- Connect with Joseph Michelli: Website | Twitter
- Amazon: The Airbnb Way: 5 Leadership Lessons for Igniting Growth Through Loyalty, Community, and Belonging
- Kindle: The Airbnb Way
- “How Airbnb Designs for Trust” TED Talk
- Amazon: The Culting of Brands
- Amazon: Peak
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below