John Rossman is the author of Think Like Amazon: 50 ½ Ideas to Become a Digital Leader. A former Amazon executive, John launched and scaled the Marketplace business, which now accounts for more than 50% of all units sold at Amazon.com. He now heads Rossman Partners, a niche business advisory firm that helps clients succeed and thrive in the digital era.
In this episode, John explains how to measure and improve customer satisfaction, as well as the importance of challenging the status quo. Listen in to discover how your company can compete with more agility and effectiveness, how to improve digital strategies, and more.
Learn how to scale and improve technology-driven strategies and operations with @johnerossman, author of THINK LIKE AMAZON. #amazon #customerexperience #ebay Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- Why we should challenge the status quo.
- Tips for improving digital strategies.
- The initial vision for Amazon’s Marketplace.
- How Amazon measures customer satisfaction.
- What you can do to measure and improve customer satisfaction.
Key Resources for John Rossman:
- Connect with John Rossman: Website| Twitter | LinkedIn
- Amazon: Think Like Amazon: 50 1/2 Ideas to Become a Digital Leader
- Kindle: Think Like Amazon
- Audiobook: Think Like Amazon
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below