Oren Klaff is one of the world’s leading experts on sales, raising capital, and negotiation. With more than 1,000,000 copies in print worldwide, his first book, Pitch Anything, is required reading throughout Silicon Valley and Wall Street, and Oren has been featured in hundreds of periodicals, podcasts, and blogs.
In this episode, he shares insights from his new book, Flip The Script, and explains how selling has changed over the past decade. Listen in as Oren explains how to hold people’s attention and stop interruptions throughout presentations, as well as what it takes to convert leads and close deals.
Learn how to negotiate and sell like a pro with @orenklaff, author of FLIP THE SCRIPT and PITCH ANYTHING. #sales #negotiation #persuasion Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How selling has changed over the last decade.
- What it really takes to close on a deal.
- The importance of honesty and transparency.
- How Oren became a negotiation and sales expert.
- Whether meeting in person is necessary to close deals.
- Advice for converting leads.
- How to hold people’s attention throughout a presentation.
Key Resources for Oren Klaff:
- Connect with Oren Klaff: Website| Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook
- Amazon: Flip The Script: Getting People to Think Your Idea is Their Idea
- Kindle: Flip The Script
- Amazon: Pitch Anything
- Amazon: Friction
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below